The statistics show that eating a poor diet is responsible for one in five deaths globally, while depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide. Research suggests that an unhealthy diet can make us depressed, and then depression, in turn, Read more…
- trans fats
Search For Articles
Herbs For Healing
Signup for Free PDF and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Follow me on Twitter
- Doctors Aren't Promoting Breastfeeding's Cancer-Protection Benefit
- U.S. OD Death Rate Worst Among Wealthier Nations
- Health Tip: What Triggers Peptic Ulcers?
- Tough-to-Treat UTIs More Likely to Recur
- Bypass Beats Stents for Diabetics With Heart Trouble: Study
- Health Tip: Living With a Fungal Nail Infection
- 5 Diet Foods That Are High in Fiber
- Concussion Tied to Suicide Risk