When Hippocrates wrote 2,400 years ago to “let food be thy medicine,” he had no idea that scientific experiments would one day prove him a visionary. Food is no longer just a source of calories containing protein, carbs and fats. Food is information and can be viewed as a remote control to our genes, turning them on and off by a variety of modifications.
- human genes
Search For Articles
Herbs For Healing
Signup for Free PDF and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Follow me on Twitter
- Selecting the Right Style of Yoga for You
- Heart Failure Patients Shouldn't Stop Meds Even if Condition Improves: Study
- Health Tip: Long-Term Anxiety Can Affect Learning
- Exercise Makes Even the 'Still Overweight' Healthier: Study
- Two Factors at Birth Can Boost a Child's Obesity Risk
- Even Young Football Players Not Immune to Damage From Head Injuries
- America Is Worried About Antibiotic Resistance
- Baby Boom or Baby Bust? What Nation-by-Nation Population Trends Reveal