There is a long and winding list of health benefits found in amaranth that do wonders for the body. Amaranth contains over three times the average amount of calcium than most plant foods and is also a great source of potassium, phosphorous, iron and magnesium.
highly productive grain
- highly productive grain
Search For Articles
Herbs For Healing
Signup for Free PDF and special offers!
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Follow me on Twitter
- Selecting the Right Style of Yoga for You
- Heart Failure Patients Shouldn't Stop Meds Even if Condition Improves: Study
- Health Tip: Long-Term Anxiety Can Affect Learning
- Exercise Makes Even the 'Still Overweight' Healthier: Study
- Two Factors at Birth Can Boost a Child's Obesity Risk
- Even Young Football Players Not Immune to Damage From Head Injuries
- America Is Worried About Antibiotic Resistance
- Baby Boom or Baby Bust? What Nation-by-Nation Population Trends Reveal